Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Data Cable Kit
This kit lets you transfer content from your Xbox 360® 20GB hard drive to another Xbox 360 20GB or Xbox 360 120GB hard drive.
You have the option to perform a one-time transfer of content from a 20GB Xbox 360 hard drive to another Xbox 360 20GB or Xbox 360 120GB hard drive. Whether you choose to do this or not, understand that both hard drives are fully compatible with both your Xbox 360 console, and will be after the transfer, too. However, content can only ever be moved from the smaller drive only once. The transfer kit cannot move content from the larger 120GB drive.
To Transfer Content from an Existing Xbox 360 20GB Hard Drive to your new Xbox 360 Elite console 120 GB Hard Drive
- Turn off both of your consoles and remove the 120GB hard drive from your Xbox 360 Elite console as described in the Xbox 360 Setup manual (Volume 1).
- Attach your 20GB hard drive to your Xbox 360 Elite console, and then disconnect all accessories from the console's controller ports.
- Connect and turn on a controller, which you'll need during content transfer.
- Connect one end of the transfer cable to your 120GB hard drive.
- Connect the other end of the transfer cable to the rear USB port of your Xbox 360 Elite console.
Be sure to connect the transfer cable to the back port, not a port on the front of the console.
- Insert the included Hard Drive Transfer Disc and follow the on-screen instructions.
To begin using your 120GB hard drive after content transfer is complete, remove your 20GB hard drive from your Elite console and attach your 120GB hard drive as instructed in the Xbox 360 Setup manual (Volume 1).
The transfer cable connects to the 120GB hard drive in only one orientation. Do not force the connector on. Connect the cable in the orientation shown.
- Depending on the amount of content to be moved, the transfer process can take more than an hour.
- The Xbox 360 Hard Drive transfer cable is not a PC accessory. It is intended only for connecting the Xbox 360 20GB or Xbox 360 120GB Hard Drive to an Xbox 360 console for data transfer. Damage to your PC or other USB device could occur if you connect the transfer cable to such devices. The cable functions only when used with the supplied transfer software.
- The transfer cable is intended only for transferring data from your old hard drive to your new hard drive through your console. It is not intended for long-term connection to your console, nor is it intended for use with any other USB host or device. Dispose of the cable in accordance with the Disposal of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment guidelines in your Xbox 360 Warranty manual (Volume 2).
- The Xbox Guide is not available during content transfer.
- If the transfer is interrupted for any reason, your content will remain on your existing 20-GB hard drive. You can restart the transfer process at any time prior to completion.
- Once you have transferred the contents of your original hard drive to your 120-GB hard drive, you will not be able to move files from one hard drive to another.
Data Transfer Cable for XBOX 360, PC to XBOX 360 Cable
Brand new Data Transfer Cable for XBOX 360, PC to XBOX 360 Cable. Easy to back up your Xbox 360 data from Xbox 360 hard drive to pc. Easy to transfer big game data from pc to Xbox 360 hard drive after the game is downloaded. Transfer content from your Xbox 360 20Gb hard drive to another Xbox 360 20GB, Xbox 360 60GB, or Xbox 360 120GB hard drive.
1. Transfer content from your Xbox 360 hard drive to another HDD.
2. Connect your Xbox 360 memory unity to any PC.
3. Include one driver CD.
4. For Xbox 360.
Xbox 360 hard drive data transfer cable x 1
Driver CD x 1